Match Location: Monroe Rifle & Pistol Club. 1220 Yensch Rd, Dundee, MI
Match Dates: Saturday September 26, 2020
Match Results: Matches are CMP registered and scores reported at CMP competition tracker @ http://ct.thecmp.org
Registration & Firing: Registration, 0900– 0945. Mandatory Safety Briefing, 0945. Live fire, 1000
Eligibility: Open to U.S. Citizen 12 years of age or older.
Entry fees: $10 Adult, $5 Junior (under 21), This is a re-fire match and competitors may fire 2 times as space allows. 2nd Match fee is $10 Adult, $15 Junior (under 21).
Rules: Match rules per CMP Games Rulebook 8th edition dated 1/1/2020
● AIMR per the following – 4.2.1 (General), 4.2.2 (Garand), 4.2.3 (Springfield), 4.2.4 (other US Mil), 4.2.5 (Foreign Mil)
● Special Military Rifles per the following – 5.1 (General), 5.2.1 (Carbine), 5.2.2 (Mod Mil), 5.2.3 (MM A), 5.2.4 (MM B)
● Unlimited Category – 5.2.6 (Garand), 5.2.5 (Modern Military – AR, M1A, etc)
Ammunition: Competitors will supply their own ammunition. Any safe factory or reloaded ammunition.
Muzzle Devices: Standard bird cage flash hiders acceptable as allowed by rules, no muzzle breaks allowed.
Sling use: Slings per 3.6 shall be used in all stages and positions except for standing
Match Conditions: This will be a walk & paste match, competitors will have to walk down range on multiple occasions.
Competitor Supplies: Competitors shall supply their own pit supplies (Staples, stapler, pasters)
Course of fire – CMP As Issued Military Rifle Course A per 4.5 Table 3
● Sighting (any position) – 8 minute sighting in period. Prep + 5 sighting shots combined
● Slow fire prone – 10 shots in 10 minutes – Single load only
● Rapid fire prone –10 shot beginning from standing in a time limit of 80 seconds, with reload
● Slow fire standing – 10 shots in 10 minutes – Single load only
Target usage – 200 yard standard SR target for all stages
Achievement Awards: Achievement Pins awarded for qualifying cut scores in each rifle category of this match program