Match Location: Monroe Rifle & Pistol Club. 1220 Yensch Rd, Dundee, MI
Match Dates: Saturday September 26, 2020
Match Results: Matches are CMP registered and scores reported at CMP competition tracker @ http://ct.thecmp.org
Registration & Firing: Registration, 0900– 0945. Mandatory Safety Briefing, 0945. Live fire, 1000
Eligibility: Open to U.S. Citizen 12 years of age or older.
Entry fees: $10 Adult, $5 Junior (under 21) - Competitors may only fire this match 1(one) time. You may fire the GSM match if you wish to fire again.
Rules: Match rules per CMP High Power Rulebook 24h edition dated 1/1/2020
● Service Rifles per 4.1.1 (AR15), 4.1.3 (M1A), 4.1.4 (M1 Garand)
● Match Rifles per 4.1.5
Ammunition: Competitors will supply their own ammunition. Any safe factory or reloaded ammunition.
Muzzle Devices: Standard bird cage flash hiders acceptable as allowed by rules, no muzzle breaks allowed.
Sling use: Slings shall conform to and be used per 4.4 (4.4.1 – 4.4.6) & 5.1 (5.1.1 – 5.1.3) and 5.8.3.
Match Conditions: This will be a walk & paste match, competitors will have to walk down range on multiple occasions.
Competitor Supplies: Competitors shall supply their own pit supplies (Staples, stapler, pasters)
Course of fire – CMP Presidents Course per 5.3, Table 3 (30 shots)
● Sighting (any position) – 8 minute sighting in period. Prep + 5 sighting shots combined
● Slow fire standing – 10 shots in 10 minutes – Single load only
● Rapid fire prone –10 shot beginning from standing in a time limit of 70 seconds, with reload
● Slow fire prone – 10 shots in 10 minutes – Single load only
Target usage – 200 yard standard SR target & reduced targets
● Sighting (any position) – SR
● Slow fire Standing – SR
● Rapid fire prone – SR42
● Slow fire prone – MR52
Achievement Awards: No achievement awards provided