Match Location: Monroe Rifle & Pistol Club – 1220 Yensch Rd, Dundee, MI
Match Dates: Saturday October 24, 2020
Match Results: Matches are CMP registered and scores reported at CMP competition tracker @ http://ct.thecmp.org
Registration & Firing: Registration, 0830– 0945. Safety Briefing, 0950. Live fire, 1000
Pre-Registration: Competitors may pre-register at MRPA Website (MICHRPA.ORG) to guarantee entry
Eligibility: Open to U.S. Citizens 12 years of age or older. Must be MRPA member in good standing & Michigan Resident to be named 2020 Michigan State Reduced Course High Power Champion.
Entry fees: $30 Adult, $15 Junior (under 21)
Rules: Match rules per CMP High Power Rulebook 24th edition dated 1/1/2020
● Service Rifle per 4.1.1, 4.1.3, 4.1.4
● Match Rifle per 4.1.5
Ammunition: Competitors will supply their own ammunition. Any safe factory or reloaded ammunition.
Muzzle Devices: Standard bird cage flash hiders acceptable per rules, no muzzle breaks allowed.
Sling use: Slings shall conform to and be used per 4.4 (4.4.1 – 4.4.6) & 5.1 (5.1.1 – 5.1.3) and 5.8.3.
Match Conditions: This will be a walk & paste match, competitors will have to walk down range on multiple occasions.
Competitor Supplies: Food & beverages, staplers, staples & pasters. MRPC will supply targets, frames and venue
Alibis: There will be no alibis or extra time given for equipment malfunctions (5.2.6)
Course of fire – 800 aggregate CMP high power rifle course (5.5, Table 5)
● Sighting – 8 minutes for unlimited sighting shots from any position – Single load only
● Slow fire standing – 20 shots in 23 minutes – Single load only (combined prep + live fire)
● Rapid fire sitting – 2 x 10 shot stages in a time limit of 60 seconds, with reload (from position) (3 minute prep separate)
● Rapid fire prone – 2 x 10 shot stages in a time limit of 70 seconds, with reload (from position) (3 minute prep separate)
● Slow fire prone –20 shots in 23 minutes – Single load only (combined prep + live fire)
Target usage – 200 yard reduced course targets
● Sighting – SR
● Slow fire standing – SR
● Rapid fire sitting – SR
● Rapid fire prone – SR42
● Slow fire prone – MR52
Awards: High scoring Michigan Resident (with valid MRPA membership) will be named the 2020 Michigan State Reduced Course High Power Champion. Medals will be awarded by MRPA for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places overall (regardless of residency)