Match Location: Monroe Rifle & Pistol Club – 1220 Yensch Rd, Dundee, MI
Match Dates: November 11, November 25, December 9, December 23, January 13, January 27, February 10, February 24, March 10, March 24
Match Results: These are MPRC league matches and results will be posted in the MRPC clubhouse.
Registration & Firing: Firing begins at 7 PM, Gate & Clubhouse open by 6 PM. Competitors must register attendance at each match.
Pre-Registration: No pre-registration required. If range capacity is exceeded then staggered start times or dates may be implemented.
Eligibility: Open to U.S. Citizen 8 years of age or older who can safely handle and fire smallbore rifles. Entry fees: $10 Adult per league match, $0 Junior (under 18)
Rules: Current NRA Smallbore Rules
Coaching: Junior competitors may be supervised and coached as necessary.
Qualifying Firearms: Any safe rifle chambered for 22 long rifle cartridge that can be single loaded. No firing from magazines.
● Target Rifle (Sling) – Iron Sight
● Target Rifle (Sling) – Optic Sight
● F T/R (Fixed Bi-pod + Rear Bag)
● F OPEN (Unattached Front Rest + Rear Bag)
Ammunition: STANDARD VELOCITY 22 Long Rifle Ammunition. Competitors will supply their own ammunition. Ammunition is available for junior shooters.
Sling use: All competitors firing in the Target Rifle category shall use a sling for support.
Course of fire – 3 x 20 shot matches (60 record shots) with unlimited sighting from the prone position from 50 feet.
Time Limit – 25 minutes per 20 shot match with a 5 minute break between matches.
Target usage – NRA USAS 50 (Orion Scoring System Compliant)
Scoring – All scoring will be performed using the Orion Scoring System
● Competitors who fire in a minimum of 50% of matches (5) will be eligible for placement awards
● Competitors may turn in qualifying aggregates in a maximum of 2 categories.
● A competitors highest 5 scores in a category will be used for calculation of category aggregate score for awards.
● Awards will be distributed for Target Rifle & F Class (No distinction between Iron and Optic Sights and F T/R and F Open)
● Categories will be expanded for awards to all 4 categories (Target Rifle Irons, Target Rifle Optic, F T/R, F Open) if participation is sufficient enough to submit qualifying aggregates for a minimum of 5 competitors in each category.
● Place Medals (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for each category will be announced and awarded at MRPA 2021 Annual Banquet