For 2021 the MRPA High Power Division Governor's Cup will be awarded in the following manner.
Governor's Cup winner will be the competitor who meets the following eligibility requirements and has the highest aggregate from the following matches. Winner will be awarded a plaque at the conclusion of the 2021 Bluewater Super EIC weekend (August 22, 2021).
1. Michigan Resident as of April 1, 2021
2. MRPA Member in good standing as of April 1, 2021 (prior to first 800 aggregate match of 2021) - Competitors must present proof of active membership at first match of attendance - you can print your membership card at michrpa.org.
Aggregate score to determine winner will be computed as follows.
1. Score from Michigan Across the Course High Power Championship (May 8, 2021)
2. Highest score from any of the following 800 Aggregate matches.
- Bluewater (April 10, 2021)
- Washtenaw (May 22, 2021)
- Washtenaw (July 17, 2021)